Friday 14 August 2009

it has been an emotional morning that has tested me and my faith in what im about to do
staring at polaroids of happy memories and reading the writings of a lover i will never forgetit fills me with a warm happiness but a sad bitterness at the same time and one i can only hope will fade away when i start to do all the good i came for

sitting in a airport in the middle of the middle east officially the loneliest place to be sitting and waiting for five hours with nothing but my laptop my thoughts and the sound of weary travelers snoring in the background people come and go from the so called quiet room some too catch a few hours sleep and some apparently to bring there screaming babies in and piss everyone off

thank god for my music and Arabic wifi about the only two things keeping me sane
as they both connect me with my baby
the songs we listened too and the words we can share right at this very moment

with a 6 hour flight gone and a 8 hour one too come
im left with one thought more than any


my bum really hurts
sorry its not very profound but its true

'nuff love&respects

1 comment:

  1. your bum hurts, oh good. your well lush with your wording ha. i love you, velly much.

    ReplyDelete